Recipe Title: Beef Kabobs with Spicy Thai Marinade
Total Prep Time: 2-24 hours
Total Cook Time: 10-20 minutes
Servings: 2-4 servings
Level of Difficulty: 2
(Levels 1-5, with 5 being the most difficult)
Recipe by Brandyn Baker @blackdog_bbq
1 lbs beef cubes
1/3 C soy sauce
3 large limes, juiced
3 TBS honey
2 TBS garlic
¼ C cilantro, chopped
1 TSP coriander
½ TSP turmeric
1 TBS Flat Iron Pepper dark & smoky mix (sub with red pepper flakes if desired)
2 TBS olive oil or butter
- Instant read thermometer
- Mixing bowl
- Grill or flat top griddle
- Ziploc bag
- Trim the beef of any excess fat and place in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except olive oil in a mixing bowl and stir until combined. Pour the marinade into the Ziploc bag with the beef and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (I marinated them overnight).
- Once the beef has marinated, preheat the grill or griddle to high. Remove the beef from the bag and place on skewers.
- Once the grill has preheated, grill the beef skewers for about 8-10 minutes, then flip and repeat. Once the internal temperature registers 135 degrees, take the skewers off the grill.
- Serve the beef with sides of choice. Enjoy!