Total Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
Level of Difficulty: 1
(Levels 1-5, with 5 being the most difficult)
Recipe by Brandyn Baker @blackdog_bbq
- 1 everything but bagel-seasoned bagel, halved
- 2 T butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ C Shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 C pulled pork
- 2-3 T diced jalapenos
- BBQ sauce to taste
- Preheat griddle to 325 degrees or over stovetop on medium to medium-low. Add butter and allow it to melt, spreading evenly throughout the cooking surface.
- Place the halved bagels in the melted butter and allow them to brown for a minute or two (don’t worry, these will continue to cook in the next step!).
- Drop an egg ion the center of each bagel. Once the egg begins to firm up, top with cheese. After the cheese has melted and the egg has reached the desired consistency, remove the loaded bagels from the cooking surface and plate. Turn off the heat source.