Total Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 1-2 servings
Level of Difficulty: 2
(Levels 1-5, with 5 being the most difficult)
Recipe by Brandyn Baker @blackdog_bbq
- Oil as needed
- ½ container burrata cheese (1 ball)
- 4-5 slices bacon
- 1 lbs. ribeye steak
- Ciabatta rolls, as needed
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 2 eggs
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Procedure (for 3 zone cooking – cook in batches as needed for 1 & 2 burner models):
- Preheat zone 1 to 350 degrees, zone 2 to 325 degrees, and zone 3 to 500 degrees. Season with oil as needed
- Meanwhile, season the steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the grill zones have preheated, add the eggs to zone 1, bacon to zone 2, and steaks to zone 3.
- Once the egg whites have cooked and the yolks begin to firm up, set them aside (these will finish first). Cook the bacon for 3-4 minutes per side, flipping as needed until golden brown, then remove from the grill. Once the bacon has been remove, add the sliced onions into the bacon grease and sauté until tender.
- For the steaks (this will take the longest), cook for about 10-12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches desired consistency (I shoot for 125-130 degrees). Make sure to flip the steaks as needed.
- Remove the steak from the griddle, allow to rest for 10-15 minutes, then slice against the grain to desired thickness. Shut off all 3 burners.
- Toast a halved ciabatta roll in an oven or toaster.
- Once toasted, plate the roll and slather the bottom half with burrata cheese. Layer with bacon, steak, sauteed onions, and eggs. Slather with hot sauce (if desired). Serve & enjoy!